This looks almost identical to a regular DPD Classic shipment. In order to turn it into a shipment via parcelshop, you have to add the <parcelShopDelivery> segment in the <productAndServiceData> section. This one has a couple of child segments too:
- <parcelShopId>: this is the ID of the Parcelshop you want DPD to drop the shipment at. This ID is acquired thought the Parcelshopfinder service (see separate section for this). In the Parcelshopfinder service, you will receive a response containing <parcelShopId>. It's this value you use for this field.
- <parcelShopNotification>: this contain the details of the Predict message that will be sent to the receiver to let him know his parcel arrived in the shop. Please note that you use <parcelShopNotification> here as opposed to <predict> for a B2C Predict shipment without Parcelshop.
Parcelshopnotification has a few child segments of it's own:
- <channel>: the type of Predict you wish to send. Using value 1 will send an email, value 3 an SMS.
- <value>: the email address or portable phone number the message must be sent to. Obviously, use a valid email address if the channel is 1 and a valid phone number if the channel is 3.
Note: phone number must be in format +<countrycode>#<rest of the number> so if the number is for example 0032479123456, use value +32@479123456
- <language>: The language in which the Predict message should be sent in ISO2 format: FR, NL, EN, etc. Keep in mind that while BE is a correct country code, BE as a language doesn't exist. It should be one of the country languages or EN.
- Attention: Use the exact same e-mail address/phone number for DPD Parcelshop shipment in the recipient segment as in the predict segment.
- A maximum of 10 ParcelshopID's per call can be obtained
! Attention ! Do not store the ParcelshopID's you obtain from a parcelshopFinderService call for any other purpose than consulting previous shipments data. Parcelshops will announce closing or holidays and your shipment calls will be rejected when they contain a - for that time - invalid ParcelshopID.
You will also have to make sure you fill in the <phone> field in the <recipient> segment since for several countries, Parcelshop Shipments require that field to be used.
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns="http://dpd.com/common/service/types/Authentication/2.0" xmlns:ns1="http://dpd.com/common/service/types/ShipmentService/3.3">
<street>Egide Walschaertsstraat 20</street>