Go to Settings screen.
Click on Basic
- Default product The chosen product will automatically be set as a default product when creating new shipment or importing shipment without product.
- All parcels have same dimensions If all parcel dimensions the same for all shipments you can check this.
- Default parcel width(cm);Default Parcel height(cm);Default parcel length(cm); Default parcel weight(kg) You can enter default values if all shipments are the same weight, length, width and height.
- Default shipment note This is a default note for all parcels.
- All parcels have the same references If this is checked then all parcels will have the same reference information added to them.
- Number of shipment references and Number of parcel references Defines how many references it is possible to add to parcel or shipment.
- Default parcel reference 1 and Default parcel reference 2 You can write the default parcel reference which will be added to parcels.
- Default sender HMRC number You can set default HMRC number.
- Free parcel numbers expiration warning limit You can set when to show a warning that parcel range at the limit.
- Default recipient language You can select the default recipient language.
- Minimal characters count for recipient’s search To search for recipient how many characters you need to write so that search would start.
- Return to shipment list after saving When you create a new shipment in Shipments screen and save the shipment you are returned back to Shipments screen.
- Return to recipient list after saving When you go to Recipients screen and create new recipient, after saving you are returned to Recipients screen.
- Add/update recipient data after order save When you create a new order, the recipient will be automatically saved to your address book.
Click Save when you have set settings accordingly to your needs.