To find a valid zipcode that our routing database would recognize, please surf to
Then click on the country of destination, for example, Belgium.
Then, in the upper right corner, click on the magnifying glass
and search for the city and eventually the street if you have multiple results
Most frequent problems with routing validation
- Make sure that you don't include unofficial prefixes. For example, zipcodes of Luxembourg or Belgium are 4 digits. No prefixes such as L- or B- should be included.
- Try using the zipcode without dashes or spaces if there are any.
- Verify whether or not DPD delivers to that destination with the Service you selected. You can verify this with email@example.com
- Some islands, even though they're dependencies from a mainland country, have their own ISO country code. Non-exhaustive list is:
- For Ireland, the rule is quite simple: all shipments to Dublin must use service code 1 and for all other locations in Ireland, no matter how remote, the service code is 2